Plug & Play sim card for CTSmall
- The SIM card will be enclosed in the CTSmall package
- The SIM card is without PIN and ready for mounting
- The SIM card uses 2G just like CTSmall
- The SIM card must be registered and paid online at the supplier
- The SIM card is mounted on this Quick-Guide
- The SIM card solution is supported by the supplier
This is an agreement between SimService and the user of the SIM card. Before a SIM card can be used it must be activated and paid for.
SIM cards are delivered without a pincode and use the networks of Telenor and Telia. Ready to put into CTSmall. The SIM card has a Danish mobile number but can also be used in eg. Sweden, Norway and Finland. However, be aware that roaming from your own phone may cost extra.
The subscription fee is very reasonable and is undoubtedly the easiest way to get started with CTSmall.
If you as a B2B customer want more SIM cards for your customers they can be ordered at Climatech together with orders on CTSmall.
The agreement on the supplied SIM cards is between SimService and the user of the SIM card. SimService also performs bug fixes and support on the entire SIM card solution.