Plug & Play sim card for CTSmall
The supplied SIM card uses Telia’s network on 4G (CAT.M) or 2G.
- The sim card will be included in all CTSmall
- The sim card is with a Danish number
- The sim card is without PIN and ready for mounting
- The sim card must be registered and paid online at the supplier
- Read more about the sim card, and 4G (CAT.M)
- The sim card is mounted on this Quick-Guide
- Activation and purchase of sim cards is done at this link
This is an agreement between the provider and the user of the SIM card. Before a SIM card can be used it must be activated and paid for.
SIM cards are delivered without a pincode and use the networks of Telia. Ready to put into CTSmall. The SIM card has a Danish mobile number but can also be used in other countryes. However, be aware that roaming from your own phone may cost extra.
The subscription fee is very reasonable and is the easiest way to get started with CTSmall.
For CTSmall to work, there must be coverage on the technology 4G (CAT.M) or 2G.What is chosen depends at least on the SIM card, as well as the network and CTSmall.
The agreement on the supplied SIM cards is between provider and the user of the SIM card. The provider take care of all support on the sim card.